Aldaron Essences' Equilibrium formula features Bach flower remedies for dogs that react in a confrontational, intimidating manner when stressed or anxious.
This special blend of natural essences helps reduce your dog's stress, fear and anxiety, while toning down tendencies to control, bully, or dominate others.
It improves calmness and cooperation, and increases emotional flexibility. Although one of our newer formulas, it's quickly become a top seller with a dedicated following!
"We were just about out of ideas to help Oliver with his fear and aggressive behavior. Its been about 2 1/2 weeks since we began Equilibrium. The difference is amazing. He is back to his loving self and continues to make progress in his training. Thank you. I am ordering again."
Equilibrium : Bach flower remedies for stressed, fearful, confrontational dogs
Bach flower essences for stressed, anxious, bullying behavior in dogs. Use Equilibrium to help:
- The generally bossy, high-status canine personality that becomes "in your face" and confrontational when anxious or worried.
- Dogs that react to stress by guarding bones, toys, beds, or parts of the house.
- Dogs that tip from excited to pumped up and posturing when stressed or unsure.
- The outwardly "dominant" dog that reacts in kind to heavy handed, confrontational training methods.
- Anxious, fearful dogs that respond to tension, stress, or perceived threat with dominance aggression.
Combining Equilibrium with other Aldaron Essences formulas:
- For dogs that get especially edgy and wound up on walks, with company, or in any challenging situation, we've found that our Calm flower essence blend combines very well with Equilibrium. Give a couple of doses of Calm about 10 minutes apart, shortly before taking your dog into the situation.
- For "high-roller" dogs with strong drives and an intense nature, Hyper-Drive given shortly before challenging situations can be very helpful. Use it as needed to promote self control and a more thoughtful attitude in dogs that get pumped up, obsessive, and mentally locked in.
"These essences have been a life saver for me and my German Shepherd mix dog. She is overprotective of me and our home and lunges and growls at people and dogs. I live in an apartment complex and my neighbors have been worried about her behavior.
I started her on Equilibrium and Calm and her aggression subsided. She listens to me now. I'm so relieved and excited about the possibilities this opens up for hiking and traveling with our sweet girl. Thanks Aldaron!!"
More Aldaron flower essence blends to improve cooperation and reduce fearful and reactive behavior in dogs:
- Fear & Suspicion is an appropriate formula for defensive behavior driven by fear and stress. Perfect for the dog that has learned to protect itself in order to prevent scary or overwhelming things from happening.
- High Anxiety is our flower essence blend for stressed, high-strung, fearful dogs that react impulsively or out of frustration.
- Dominance & Territoriality is for the dog that is territorial and challenging without fear or stress behind the behavior.
- Moderation is for the dog that is generally testy and reactive when others infringe on her rules, her space, her possessions, etc and is not fearful, anxious or stressed.
- Over-Protective is similar to Equilibrium, but focuses less on stress, and more on specific fears and over-concern for loved ones.
- None sound quite right? You can Design Your Own Formula using the help of our article, Using Flower Essences to Help Your Reactive Dog.
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.