Does your female dog go through a ho-hum, lackluster stage after being in heat? Did you know you can stabilize her mood, and her improve energy, attitude, and enthusiasm with natural flower remedies?
Our Enthusiasm formula was developed for unspayed female dogs who go through a moody and lackluster period after their heats, losing focus and interest in training and activities they normally enjoyed.
Enthusiasm improves energy, attitude, and enthusiasm in dogs that experience periodic or cyclical loss of interest and/or focus.
While this is still its primary use, Enthusiasm is a wonderful formula for any dog who needs a noticeable boost of joy de vivre. After all, just like us, our dogs can experience flagging attitude - from overwork, stress, hormone fluctuations, even too much of a favorite activity.
The flower remedies in Enthusiasm naturally stabilize mood; they improve energy, attitude and, yes, enthusiasm!
"My girl is calmer, but more focused & willing to work."
Natural flower remedies to improve your dog's energy, attitude and enthusiasm!
Our Enthusiasm Bach flower blend boosts your dog's interest, energy and focus. Use it to help:
- restore interest and eagerness to do the things your dog normally enjoys.
- give a boost of enthusiasm for training in dogs that can be ho-hum when working.
- improve spontaneity, clear-headedness, and "spark" in any dog suffering from lack of "umph"!
- restore normal levels of interest and enthusiasm in female dogs that experience the mood swings of false pregnancies.
More natural remedies to restore energy and enthusiasm in dogs:
- Get Up & Go is our Bach flower blend to increase interest and combat ho-hum attitudes in dogs.
- Golden Years is a wonderful flower essence formula for boosting energy and enthusiasm in dogs of any age.
Mustard Scleranthus Hornbeam Gorse Wild Rose Clematis
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.