Edge Off flower essence formula for dogs was developed for unspayed females prone to mood swings around the time they come into heat.
Such hormone-related behavior changes in dogs generally include a range of edgy, moody behavior, often with mild anxiety.
Our Edge Off flower essence formula helps level out these natural mood swings, and reduces the extremes of behavior that can be seen at this time.
"Edge Off has worked great with helping the girls to calm down as they come into season and go through being in season. The household is much quieter..."
The balancing power of Bach flowers: level out anxious, sharp, testy behavior in dogs
Smooth out your dog's seasonal mood swings with our Edge Off blend. Use it to help:
- Intact female dogs that experience mood changes before/during their heats, becoming generally anxious, easily annoyed, bossy and domineering, especially with other females.
- Female dogs that become sharp and touchy, getting easily aggravated or even downright hateful around their seasons.
"I have a female German Shepherd who has a very rough time during and after her heat cycle. Edge Off works great for her!! Thank You."
More Aldaron flower essence blends for testy, grumpy dogs:
- Harmony is our blend for grouchy, testy, competitive dogs that are not necessarily anxious.
- Moderation is a lovely blend for bossy, testy dogs that act out to keep others in line.
- Equilibrium helps balance fearful, anxious dogs that get confrontational when stressed or anxious.
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.