When you say "let's go for a ride!", does your dog run and hide?
Easy Rider flower essence blend is our exclusive travel formula for dogs that get stressed, panicky, anxious, and overwhelmed on car rides.
This special "Rescue Remedy Plus" blend of gentle, natural Bach flower essences reduces motion-associated disorientation, soothes stress and anxiety, and helps restore calm self control.
If your dog hates traveling, you'll want to try this formula!
"I am a proud owner of a dog with the worst case of car sickness I have ever seen. I've been a vet tech for 23 years and have coached many clients with this problem so it's rather ironic that I had not been able to help my own dog!
I had tried every trick in the book and he was just getting worse. He was at the point where he could just look at my car and throw up!
Medication helped but left him so groggy he couldn't function. Had a good friend that suggested I try some of your products. I went with Easy Rider and Confidence.
The change was amazing. After 2 years, I can finally take him in the car without having a miserable, vomiting dog! I have actually weaned him off Easy Rider and will keep him on Confidence."
Calming Bach flowers for travel anxiety and panic in dogs
"I've tried vet suggested products like pheromones (Adaptil) and Tramazone as well as Rescue Remedy without results. I use Easy Rider or Travel Calm now for long trips.
Ember gets in the car without balking and just rests or sleeps quietly the entire trip. She is perky and alert when we stop for stretches and potty breaks. These products have made all the difference. Thanks!"
Stress-fighting Rescue Remedy plus flower essences for anxiety and disorientation. Use Easy Rider to help:
- dogs that become terrified or panic when they have to travel by car.
- dogs that get motion sickness, drooling and vomiting on car rides.
- dogs that shake and tremble when in the car.
More natural remedies for dogs who suffer from travel anxiety in cars:
- Travel Calm is our travel blend for dogs that get restless, agitated, and nervous over car rides.
- Poise is not a travel-specific blend, but has long been used as one. It contains Bach flowers to help reduce stress, anxiety, panic and loss of control in dogs.
- Calm is our combination of flower essences for restlessness and nervous energy in dogs, which can be used to help settle dogs that become restless and antsy (rather than fearful or panicked) on car rides.
- Not sure if you see just the right blend? Our article, When Your Dog Hates the Car: Tips, Training, Remedies, will help you pick your own essences as well as gives tips on improving your dog's reaction to car rides.
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.