Use Confidence flower essence blend to improve your dog's confidence, self reliance, and "can do" attitude!
If your dog lacks confidence, even everyday tasks and situations can be a challenge. Our Confidence formula helps reduce avoidance behaviors and "fear of failure".
This unique Bach flower blend increases your dog's courage, confidence, and the willingness to try new things. It's especially helpful for dogs that feel overwhelmed at the prospect of trying again, and for dogs that, over time, have developed the habit of not even wanting to try.
"I noticed after a couple of doses, she started to perk up, was even grabbing toys to play with. This was so good to see."
Confidence flower essence formula for dogs: build a confident attitude!
An all-natural Bach flower remedy for restoring confidence and willingness to try. Use it to help:
- Your new puppy or dog be confident and willing to try new things.
- Older, established dogs loosen up and be willing to take a chance on something new and different.
- Your dogs take new situations, new people, new places in stride.
- Restore confidence lost through unpleasant experiences around the house, at the vet’s, groomer’s, etc.
- Maintain a positive, confident attitude when boarding, traveling, moving, starting training classes.
- Dogs with limited socialization experiences, so that they can learn to be open to new people, places, and things.
- Dogs that get intimidated and worried in new places, noisy or crowded locations, etc.
More natural remedies for improving confidence in dogs:
- Confidence Plus is our top flower essence blend for confidence in dogs. Use it when your dog has broad confidence issues, lack of ability to bounce back from mistakes, or a nature that takes mistakes and setbacks to heart.
- Golden Years is specifically for improved confidence, mood, and attitude in senior dogs.
- Happy Trails helps dogs maintain confidence during times of change, like changing homes, life transitions, etc.
- Crossover helps the dogs that has lost confidence due to harsh or unfair treatment or training methods.
Cerato Mimulus Larch Elm Chestnut Bud
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.