Harmony is our "spread the love" flower essence formula for dogs.
This unique blend of Bach flower remedies gently reduces jealousy, possessiveness and resentment in edgy, combative, competitive dogs.
Harmony increases acceptance, tolerance and overall patience.
Harmony is wonderful for multi-dog households, but can be used anywhere there is friction between canine and other family members - of any species!
"This has done wonders for my dog in a short time. She is much more tolerant of our other female dog and does not seem to need to be Queen all the time!! Thank you."
Harmony: Bach flower remedies for more tolerant, patient, accepting dogs
Our special blend of Bach flower remedies reduces friction and jealousy in dogs. Use Harmony to help:
- competitive, jealous dogs who can't seem to get along with one another.
- family dogs that do fine when alone, but fight as soon as a certain person is nearby.
- when introducing a new dog, baby, or other family member to your household.
- established family dogs jealous and resentful of the new dog, new cat, new boyfriend.
- normally easy-going dogs that become intolerant and grumpy due to stress, discomfort, or illness.
"There are four dogs in my family, and two know they are the boss, and another that gets out of his mind with his ranging emotions.
With the first dose, things changed for the better. Honestly there was a sense of calmness and harmony in the group. The biggest boss no longer has to wear her cloth muzzle anymore. Everyone's emotions are on a more even level."
More Aldaron flower essence blends to help dogs get along better:
- Our Tolerance blend works to gently to level out mood swings and increase tolerance and acceptance in dogs that get grumpy and testy when hungry, under-exercised, in the evenings, etc.
- Edge Off is our Bach flower blend to help level out edgy, anxious mood swings, especially in intact female dogs.
- Check out our line of Getting Along Better with Others Bach flower formulas to see the range of attitudes our formulas can help with!
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.