Does your dog struggle to focus in busy and distracting situations? Our Focus flower essence formula helps your dog filter out the noise in hectic show, training, or living environments.
Group classes, public performances, working situations - even a house full of kids - can be quite a challenge for dogs.
Focus, a blend of Bach and North American flower essences, strengthens your dog's ability to tune out distractions and focus on the task at hand. Very popular with our performance and dog sport people!
"My dog was very distracted on the Agility course. He would lose focus and if there was a turn he would keep going straight and visit the ring crew or the score table. Even in agility class he would often lose focus. After 2 weeks on the Focus blend he is already much improved!"
Natural flower remedies to help your dog focus in hectic, distracting environments
Our unique flower essence formula helps your dog concentrate on the task at hand. Use Focus to help:
- dogs overwhelmed by sights, smells, sounds or activity in a new or busy environment.
- performance dogs that get too distracted by people and dog friends at shows to think about their work.
- dogs so busy taking in all the distractions they can't decide what to focus on.
- intact male dogs that go from one interesting smell to the next, unable to put their mind on their job.
- when there are too many competing interests in the environment for the dog to filter out which to prioritize.
Indian Pink Peppermint Elm Dill
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.