New dog in the house? Natural flower remedies can help your dog adjust confidently and smoothly into her forever home.
Our Happy Trails is a special blend of Bach flower essences designed to improve your dog's adaptability to change.
This unique formula helps your dog smoothly transition when life brings its inevitable changes.
And it doesn't work only for newly adopted dogs. Happy Trails can help when your dog is moving from one environment or one home to another. During a life stage transition, like puppyhood to adolescence, intact to spayed/neutered, or adult to senior dog. Happy Trails can even help when there is a change in schedule or living arrangement that throws your dog off.
Happy Trails combines Bach flower remedies to enhance confidence, reduce anxiety and overwhelm, and help your dog be flexible to change while staying emotionally stable and strong.
Bach flower remedies to help your new dog's confidence and stability in times of change. Use Happy Trails to help when:
- your dog is moving with you to a new location - new house, new apartment, new part of the country.
- your dog is going to live with a new family.
- you have family members (human or animal) moving in or moving away.
- a dog is making the transition from rescue to foster to forever home.
- placing an older puppy that has never been away from mom or littermates.
- your dog needs to adapt to a new and different day-to-day schedule, such as longer work hours, or trips to daycare.
- your dog is experiencing a life change or life-stage change - spay/neuter, puppyhood to adolescence, adolescence to adulthood, adulthood to senior, etc.
Aspen Larch Honeysuckle Elm Rock Water Walnut
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.