Happy Trails - Bach flower essences to improve your dog's adaptability to change!
Happy Trails formula is designed to help your dog smoothly transition when life brings its inevitable changes.
This might be moving from one environment or one home to another. It may be a life stage transition, or even a change in schedule that throws your dog off.
Happy Trails combines Bach flower remedies to enhance confidence, reduce anxiety and overwhelm, and help your dog be flexible to change while staying emotionally stable and strong.
Bach flowers for confidence and stability in times of change. Use Happy Trails to help when:
- your dog is moving with you to a new location - new house, new apartment, new part of the country.
- your dog is going to live with a new family.
- you have family members (human or animal) moving in or moving away.
- a dog is making the transition from rescue to foster to forever home.
- placing an older puppy that has never been away from mom or littermates.
- your dog needs to adapt to a new and different day-to-day schedule, such as longer work hours, or trips to daycare.
- your dog is experiencing a life change or life-stage change - spay/neuter, puppyhood to adolescence, adolescence to adulthood, adulthood to senior, etc.
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.