Hyper-Drive flower essence formula for dogs improves impulse control, increases patience, and restores your dog's ability to think calmly in the face of distractions.
Hyper-Drive is an excellent choice for the high-powered performance dog who simply gets too over-aroused while training or trialing to think and perform precisely and calmly. A very good choice, also, for any dog that struggles with over-stimulation and impulse control.
"I am thrilled! … It gives him the "settle" enough to listen for teaching/ training."
Hyper-Drive: Bach flowers for intense, high-drive, over-stimulated dogs
Hyper Drive's combination of six Bach flower remedies can help your dog settle and think calmly. Use it to:
- settle hunting dogs that get too "high" on the line to listen to direction.
- improve focus in sport and working dogs that get too amped to stay in control.
- dogs that get "locked onto" one idea, behavior, or activity and can only be redirected with great effort.
- any dog that loves his work but gets too pumped up to listen, think clearly, and control himself.
- performance or working dogs on sensory overload that either shut down or get "the zoomies" when working.
- calm intact males that fixate and obsess about nearby females in heat (see also our Lovesick Puppy formula).
- re-focus adolescent dogs that can't think for needing to mark every tree and bush when away from home.
Natural behavior help for high-energy pet and performance dogs
- Hyper-Drive tones down over-intensity, tempers pushiness and impatience, generally quiets the mind and helps your dog be more centered and mindful. This is an awesome formula for pet, performance and working dogs whose own natural intensity and love of life get in the way of learning!
"I have been using the Hyper-Drive spray formula for my very energetic pit bull mix for 2 weeks now, three times a day orally and the results are amazing!
Within a few days we noticed he was better able to settle and focus on the training we started last month.
This product ... without a doubt been an essential part of helping him transition from an erratic and out of control large puppy to an attentive and enjoyable companion. Thanks so much!!!"
More Aldaron flower essence blends for intense, high-strung, high-energy dogs
- Moderation helps the dog whose energy and intensity is focused on getting her way, controlling others, causing a reaction, etc.
- Calm is our blend for general restlessness and nervous energy in high-strung, under-worked, or under-exercised dogs.
- Focus helps the dog who loses focus and gets drawn here, there, and everywhere in busy, hectic, distracting environments.
Vervain Impatiens White Chestnut Chestnut Bud Cherry Plum Walnut
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.