Aldaron Essences' I'll Be Back flower essence formula addresses the problem of separation anxiety in dogs from several important perspectives.
Starting with Bach Rescue Remedy to alleviate extreme stress, we add Bach flower essences that restore calm in dogs that become overly anxious and panic, freak out, and/or get destructive when left alone. This blend also eases over-attachment in dogs bonded so strongly that any kind of separation is traumatic.
"I'll Be Back is such a wonderful product! I have been using desensitization and counter conditioning to ease my puppy's separation anxiety, and with this formula added in, I have been able to see significant improvements."
I'll Be Back: Bach flower essences for separation anxiety in dogs
"Rescue Remedy Plus" for dogs that panic and stress when left alone. Use I'll Be Back to help:
- reduce anxiety and panic in the dog that begins to pace, pant, and cling as soon as he knows you're leaving.
- improve self control and restore calm in dogs that relieve stress orally, by shredding, chewing, digging, licking, etc.
- loosen the apron strings in highly-attached, over-dependent dogs that have trouble letting mom or dad out of sight.
I'll Be Back may be combined with other Aldaron Essences formulas for optimal effectiveness
Separation anxiety in dogs is not a one-size-fits-all problem. Different dogs will express their distress at being separated from loved ones each in their own unique way. Even more to the point, they'll have different emotional reasons for doing so.
Our I'll Be Back formula addresses a common set of emotional symptoms associated with separation anxiety in dogs. But it's not a cure-all for every dog's separation issues.
This is a behavior that, once started, can be tough to resolve. It's always recommended that you work with a qualified trainer who understands how to build your dog's independence and confidence, and reduce her stress and panic.
Depending on your dog's emotional state, I'll Be Back may work best when given as part of a combination of Aldaron Essences' formulas.
- Calm is our combination of flower essences for restlessness and nervous energy in dogs needing more mental or physical exercise. It combines beautifully with I'll Be Back for dogs that "stress up" and become agitated and restless when anticipating separation. We've seen very positive results when Calm is used in combination with I'll Be Back or Poise for separation anxiety.
- Hyper-Drive combines well with I'll Be Back when your intense, strong-willed dog is frustrated and determined to escape confinement.
- Poise may be combined with I'll Be Back for dogs that panic, lose control, and/or have had a bad experience when left alone that has left them fearful when in that situation.
- Because separation anxiety is such an individual issue, you may wish to consider adding essences or creating your own blend with the help of our Design Your Own flower essence blend service. Be sure to check out our flower essence guide, Bach Flowers for Separation Anxiety in Dogs, for help selecting Bach flower essences.
"I've found that combining "I'll Be Back" with "Calm" does help my little guy. I put some in his water every day and then some in his food and on a treat before I leave house. The key is to use it consistently every day. I also couple this with behavior modification training, a lot of exercise, and a very low dose medication from my vet. That combo helps."
More Aldaron flower essences formulas for dogs that need more calm confidence when left alone
- Poise is our blend of flower essences for dogs that panic and lose control. This is a good choice if anxious home-alone behavior is less about owner-attachment, and more about fear of confinement, or fear of bad things happening when left home alone.
- Over-Attachment is a great blend of flower essences for mild cases of anxiety and under-confidence in over-attached, clingy dogs.
- Confidence Plus is a very successful Bach flower blend for improving confidence issues, including mild over-dependence on the owner.
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.