Does your protective dog take his job too seriously? Flower essences can help! Tone down guarding, controlling, possessive behavior in dogs - naturally.
Aldaron Essences' Over-Protective flower essence formula for dogs helps the owner-guarding, continually "on duty" dog to take an emotional step back.
Some dogs take their role as protector a bit too seriously, becoming controlling of their owners, possessive of them and over-concerned for their safety.
Our Over-Protective blend of Bach flower essences helps tone down the emotions behind guarding-aggressive reactions in dogs. It is most helpful when used as part of a behavior modification program that helps the dog develop a more secure and stable relationship with the owner.
"Awesome ! I have tried many from different companies this is the first I have seen results - I can't thank you enough. I have my old dog back."
Under-confident but over-protective dog? Bach flower remedies can help.
Natural remedy improves courage while reducing possessive behavior in dogs. Use it to help:
- increase courage and confidence in dogs guarding their special person out of fear or concern for their well-being.
- reduce controlling, possessive behavior in dogs that resource-guard out of jealousy, to manipulate or to keep the attention on themselves.
- reduce suspicion and bad temper in social situations.
- reduce fear and increase confidence in dogs that have learned through experience or training that strangers pose a threat to themselves or their loved ones.
- promote level-headed good judgment in responsible, naturally protective breeds.
"The doorbell rings....can you make it to the door before your dog tries to take it off its hinges? Does your UPS delivery man throw packages, and run?
How many front door side windows have you replaced? Or tried to sand out the dog nail scratches on the woodwork?
This isn't an aggressive dog, just one who takes his job, well, a little too seriously!
I decided to try the Over-Protective tincture from Aldaron. A couple of weeks went by, I sort of forgot to be mentally "checking in" to see the results, when it dawned on me: the poolman had come into the backyard, did his work, and left, and my dog was calming snoozing at my feet. He knew the poolman was here, but was sort of (yawn) that's okay.
More natural remedies to help owner-guarding behavior in dogs:
- Equilibrium is our blend of flower essences for dog that go on the offense, with confrontational behavior, when stressed or anxious.
- Fear & Suspicion contains essences to reduce stress, anxiety and fear in dogs that become suspicious and defensive when overwhelmed.
- Moderation and Dominance & Territoriality are our flower essence blends for bossy, controlling behavior (including guarding) for dogs that are confident and not fearful or anxious.
Mimulus Chicory Heather Red Chestnut Holly Cherry Plum
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.