Aldaron Essences' Renew flower essence formula is for fearful, depleted dogs suffering from deep emotional trauma. Renew promotes emotional healing in depressed, shut down dogs that have suffered abuse, neglect, or extreme emotional trauma.
These dogs suffer from a general negativity; a lack of trust and even hope. Renew facilitates long-term healing and renewal in fearful and fear-aggressive dogs that are emotionally and/or physically depleted.
Flower essences for fearful, traumatized dogs
Heal emotional trauma and build a bridge to your dog's true self. Use Renew to help:
- restore trust in dogs that no longer trust humans, or to help expand their circle of trust.
- aid in recovery from trauma, abandonment, abuse.
- restore fundamental personality lost or suppressed through neglect or mistreatment.
- build hope and trust in dogs that have had those qualities taken from them.
"Shea, my rescue Chihuahua has big fear issues. She has been coming out of her shell since using Renew. She interacts with more of my family and friends and even some strangers when we are out for walks."
More Aldaron flower essence formulas for fearful dogs that need healing:
- Fear & Suspicion is our flower remedy blend for dogs that get suspicious and defensive when stressed or overwhelmed. These dogs are often fine in familiar, comfortable surroundings.
- Very Scary Things is our Bach flower blend for stressed, fearful, anxious dogs that are not typically prone to hopelessness or bursts of anger.
- Equilibrium is for dogs that are stressed and fearful, but that use assertive, confrontational behavior to make others back down.
- If you're not quite sure, we offer a Design Your Own Formula option. You might find our article, Flower Essences to Help Combat Stress, Fear, and Anxiety in Dogs, useful in helping choose essences.
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.