Aldaron Essences' Social-Ease flower essence formula for dogs enhances courage, confidence, and sociability during your dog's all-important socialization experiences.
While social skills are most easily instilled at a young age, dogs of all ages continue to benefit from social contact. Young dogs may need their social wheels greased, and adult and older dogs can need a social refresher course now and again.
Our Social-Ease flower essence formula is designed to help dogs of any age be more confident, flexible, and accepting in social settings, and with relationships new and old.
Bach flower essences for social confidence in dogs
Natural flower remedies to support your dog's confidence, courage, and sociability. Use Social-Ease to help:
- ensure maximum absorption of positive social experiences in puppies, young dogs, or any dog new to your home.
- encourage adolescent pups going through a less-than-social period.
- rescued or rehomed dogs that have lost confidence in their social skills.
- dogs that, as they age, have become less comfortable in social situations.
- dogs that have regressed in sociability or confidence, such as after illness or infirmity.
- dogs bred to work independently, or to have independent, more aloof temperaments, such as sighthounds, livestock guarding dogs, etc.
- any dog whose individual personality tends to be more socially distant, to help encourage interaction.
More Aldaron flower essence blends useful for for canine socialization issues:
- Very Scary Things helps timid, anxious dogs who need more confidence and courage during socialization.
- Over-Attachment is for the dog who is so attached to one person that he finds it hard (or unnecessary) to open up to new relationships.
- Confidence Plus flower essence blend improves courage, confidence, self assurance, and resilience, and can go a long way toward a more social dog.
- Our original Confidence formula is builds confidence and courage in dogs that become overwhelmed easily, and react poorly out of habit.
- Or try your hand at selecting your own Bach flower essences with our Design Your Own Formula service. You might like our articles, Flower Essences to Help Combat Stress, Fear, and Anxiety in Dogs and Bach Flower Essences for Canine Socialization and Sociability.
Water Violet Mimulus Larch Beech Oak Impatiens Rock Water
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.