Aldaron Essences' Travel Calm flower essence formula for dogs helps ease the fear, restlessness, agitation, and disorientation associated with car rides and other travel.
Modeled on our Calm formula, Travel Calm improves your dog's ability to settle and relax while traveling.
Our Travel Calm for dogs features English and North American flower essences. Use it to help:
- reduce the stress, restlessness, and disorientation some dogs experience on car rides.
More Aldaron flower essence formulas to reduce travel stress in dogs:
- Easy Rider is our alternate travel formula for dogs that stress and panic over car rides.
- Poise is not a travel-specific blend, but contains Bach flowers to help reduce anxiety, panic and loss of control in dogs.
- Calm is our combination of flower essences for restlessness and nervous energy in dogs, which can be used to help settle dogs that become restless and antsy (rather than fearful) on car rides.
- If you prefer to design your own blend and have us mix it for you, please see our article, When Your Dog Hates the Car: Tips, Training, Remedies, for help selecting essences as well as tips and training ideas to help your dog feel better about car rides.
Disclaimer and Common Sense Caution
Aldaron Essences formulas, and flower essences in general, are not medications and are not a substitute for veterinary care. Behavior problems can be a sign of something physically wrong – please consult with your animal health care professional regularly, and if your dog experiences any sudden or dramatic change in behavior.
In cases of aggression or any threatening or potentially dangerous behavior, Aldaron Essences should always be used in conjunction with, and within the overall framework of a sound, behavior-based training program.